Triumph TR 5
For sale is a fully restored a few years ago Triumph TR 250
- The vehicle was dismantled to every bolt and rebuilt on a stainless basis.
- The leather seats are original and very well preserved with charming patina.
- The soft top is new, the engine and the overdrive gear have been revised.
- The car runs fantastically and accelerates very well with pithy, english sound.
- The chassis is also revised and it rattles even on cobblestones nothing.
- The gap dimensions of the body are, as usual, perfect and even.
- The paint and chrome is also great.
- The car is on mint Vredestein Classic Sprint tires.
The TR5 is rare and with its 6 cylinders also to drive a dream. Here a very good car for a very fair price.
This vehicle is offered on behalf of the customer and is for sale under exclusion of warranty. Subject to errors and prior sale.
The information given here are non-binding descriptions and do not constitute guaranteed properties. This is an old vehicle with signs of wear, defects and patina. A defect-free old-timer does not exist!
Attention: Location of all vehicles on the motorway 1, exit Bad Oldesloe. Appointment required.