Mercedes Benz 300 SEL W109 Limousine
For sale is a Mercedes Benz 300 SEL W109 from the year 1966! The car has a charming patina and good originality.
- The car was delivered in 040 black and has 4-fold power windows, sunroof and automatic.
- The air suspension was already revised a long time ago at Mercedes and works perfectly.
- The body is well preserved and the underbody is very good.
- The complete brake system has been recently revised and the tires are also almost new.
- The car has the center seat cushion with armrests on the front and can therefore also be used as a 6-seater.
This is a car with charm, which has very good driving characteristics and relatively rare. Get in and have fun!
For further questions or a viewing appointment please call me.
The vehicle is offered on behalf of the customer and is for sale under exclusion of warranty. Subject to errors and prior sale.
The information given here are non-binding descriptions and do not constitute guaranteed properties. This is an old vehicle with traces of wear, defects and patina. A defect-free oldtimer does not exist!
Attention: Location of all vehicles on the motorway 1, exit Bad Oldesloe. Appointment required.